Lifestyle has evolved and we with it; but fundamentally life’s basics are the same.
We need to feel safe, to breathe, to sleep and eat.
Maslow pyramid of needs says it very well!
Once you start digging a little in that direction you realise that many things are being said. You also realise that it doesn’t matter, what only matter to you, in your life is: your OWN TRUTH.
It is how you will perceive what’s happening,
it is how you will feel about it
and it is what actions you will decide to take.
Your Self too.
All of it starts with you being aware:
- Being aware of your body for sure, it is a nice place to start.
- Being aware of what is happening in the world.
- Being aware of your own mechanisms is a little trickier.
- Being aware of your core values is a good one, as well as finding out what matters to you and what is at stake.
- Being aware of our interactions with others (we are social animals after all) and realising how easily we can let go of things just because deep down we know that it no longer serves or affects us.
- Being aware of our emotions and recognising that although we might feel sad, angry or even thrilled those are just feelings and don’t always represent well who we are.
Those are big steps on the self-awareness path.
Wherever you are, just know that it is perfect and that you are right on time.
Keep moving, keep learning, have fun along the way and get closer and closer to who you really are.
Honour yourself more than you did the minute before.
You will eventually see how life can gracefully unfold before you and how much you can enjoy it.
An innate leadership has been with you from the very beginning. It is this feeling that pushed you forward, that made you take decisions even when you didn’t feel like it and that you have learned to trust more and more every day.
This inner leadership is transforming your life from within and it is leading you towards the best version of yourself.
Share with us about your self-awareness journey! We would love to know where you are at and how you feel about it <3